Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Q is for QUESTIONS!


Happy Friday, blog-world! it has been SUCH a long, busy week for me. I am excited for some much-needed down time this weekend....and some FOOTBALL! MSU kicks off their football season against LaTech on Saturday....GO DAWGS!! :)
So Q is a pretty tough letter! I have decided to go with QUESTIONS..and do a fun survey! Pretty clever, if I do say so myself! Enjoy!
1. How bad is your road rage? It can be pretty bad at times...especially when people don't use turn signals. I really hate that.
2. What is the best and the worst movie you saw last summer? I have NO idea...I can't remember movies i saw a month ago!
3. What's your least favorite thing about your job? People who have no idea what they want, but they know they want it TOMORROW. Are you kidding me??
4. What's something that you find annoying - but other people don't? Concentrated Laundry Detergent.
5. Name three things you did last summer you'd never done before? Ummm..i can't think of anything off the top of my head...i tend to not be spontaneous.
6. Do you like nuts in your brownies? No nuts, I prefer chunks of chocolate!
7. So - are you pumped for The Dark Knight or what? I wasn't initially...but it was a good movie, even though i'm not a die-hard Batman fan.
8. What's your favorite thing about your top four friends? They love me! :)
9. What do you put on your pancakes? Butter and sugar-free syrup! yummo!!
10. Have you ever contemplated exactly what sleep is? No, i'm too busy enjoying it. This is by FAR one my favorite things ever.
11. Are you an "over-analytical" or "go-with-the-flow" kind of person? I'm pretty analytical, but have gotten better..and am working to "FLOW" more.
12. Have you ever punched someone out of anger? Never. I tend to scream when i'm angry..but only when i'm by myself. I really hope that doesn't make me sound psycho. I also clean when i'm angry!
13. What would you say if someone told you to describe Coca-Cola? It makes my teeth feel like there's a film on them.
14. What's your least favorite thing about your car? It's German.
15. Are you wearing anything around your wrists?The bracelet I wear every day with my initials on it from my parents.
16. So are you any good at Guitar Hero? I have HONESTLY never played. I think would totally kick ass!
17. Did you like your roommates in a college? Loved them.
18. What's your favorite search engine? I've been instructed that you can find ANYTHING on Google..so i'll go with that.
19. Chris Rock or Chris Tucker? I get them mixed up, but i think they're both funny.
20. Doesn't Pepsi taste so much better than Coke? No, it SOO doesn't.
21. Do you get along with your siblings? Well, I only have the one, but yes we are fabulous friends.
22. Do you sit or stand while taking a shower? Stand..unless I have a really bad headache, then i just like to sit and hope it goes away!
23. How late did you stay up last night? HA! i think i was in bed around 9..i DID read though..i think i went to sleep around 10.
24. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Wick and I had our first date a year ago today.
5. What did you do last night? Cleaned, watched Reba, and played with Flossie Jayne.
26. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now? I sure hope so.
27. Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it? Every day.
28. How's your heart lately? Pretty darn good!
29. What were you doing this morning at 7am? Pushing the snooze button.
30. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm? Well, It's only 9:15..but i'll bet i'll be getting close to eating lunch by 12.
31. What was the reason you last laughed? www.Nataliedee.com Check it out for yourself!
32. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? I don't think so...but i'm really not sure.
33. How many red lights have you run? UGH! i got a ticket for running one a while back. I had a valid reason I think. Apparently Mr. Cop didnt think so.
34. Have you ever cried while taking a shower? Yes.
35. What was your least favorite grade? 6th.
36. What were you doing at 12am last night? Snoozing & cuddling with FJ.
37. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted? Hasn't everyone?
38. When was the last time you were given flowers? It's been a while...
39. Is there anything that you are craving right now? some yummy yummy pasta!
40. Do people ever make mistakes when spelling or saying your name? Nope, it's pretty straightforward.
41. Have you ever started a sentence with No offense, but…? Yep.
42. When was the last time you saw a police car? I think i saw one yesterday..
43. Did you ride in someone else's car today? Nope, not yet.
44. Have you made a mistake in the past week? I'm sure!
45. Who was the last person to text you? My Sweet Mama!
46. Do you miss someone? Of Course.
47. Is there anything you regret about your past? Umm...a few things, but I'm sure i've taken valuable lessons from them.
48. What was the last movie you saw? I watched Failure to Launch the other night..Last "new" movie i watched was 21. I really liked it!
49. Are you sleeping somewhere other than home Saturday night? Gosh I hope not!
So there are your Questions! Have a wonderful LONG WEEKEND!

No comments: