Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

H is for...



H is for a lot of things today. H is for HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear, dear friend Melanie. Her birthday was Monday, and OF COURSE i told her happy birthday on said day...but i have been reserving my blog-birthday-shout-out for this day, when i could give her an entire letter for herself! I met Melly through my mom, actually, and the good ole MPS. After we became FABULOUS friends over many sushi dinners and drinks..Melly graduated from Mississippi State and moved off to Dallas, TX. She works for BBJ Linen and does a FABULOUS job....but i miss her TERRIBLY! Melly is a gorgeous person inside and out and i'm very lucky to have her in my life. Here's an OLD pic of my mommy and Melly at my housewarming partay :)

Another good H to blog about is my new friend Holley :) I met Holley when I started at Dux D'Lux and i just LOVE her. Do you know her? You should! Holley always brightens my day by making jokes, good conversation, and, most importantly, telling me I look pretty! I'm glad she's been placed in my life and look forward to making many memories with her! I dont have any pictures of us..cause i'm a slacker..but after the Big Bad Bike Rally this weekend, I assure you, we'll have plenty.

My Taylee Buggins is spending the night with me tonight :) i'm excited! Love spending time with that cute lil girl!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! you're the best! Love you! Can't wait till this weekend!!!

Melanie Lott said...

Very good post, my Emmye!

I love you ever so muchly!