Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

E is for EGGS!









So, i know i said i was getting a pedicure on Tuesday...well, i didn't. I had such a splitting headache, there was no way i could sit through a pedicure with all those fumes in the nail place! :( So, after work last night, i went to walgreens and purchased my very own egg...a PED EGG, that is. People, this is a wonderful invention. If you don't have one, i suggest you run out and invest 10 bucks in this thing PRONTO! I was a little skeptical at first..but it really works. Today, my lil feets are as soft as a baby's bottom! and it comes with an emery patch that you stick onto one side of the egg and use in between "eggings". I am sold on this one :) I'm not really sure how often you're supposed to use it..but i think i am going to become addicted to soft feet.

In other news, it's FRIDAY!!! I dont know about the rest of you, but this has been one long week. I am ready for a relaxing weekend: getting my hair highlighted tomorrow, maybe catching a few rays, hopefully seeing the niece & nephew, and hopefully some QT with the Wick :)

Oh, and i try to stay away from the computers on wekeends, so i'll have to continue my blogging on Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been slacking on your blogs! But they are so entertaining when I am bored! and Yay for ped eggs! We should have a ped egg pedi party--with pina coladas! Celebrate the letter "P", we will figure that out when you get a little further down the alphabet... :)