Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

JUST a few words...




  • Today is "J" day. Today is also FRIDAY, which i am ULTRA SUPER excited about! It's been a long, long week, my friends, and I am ready to spend a relaxing weekend with the people i love the mostest. One of those people just happens to be a "J" person...and his name is Wick, but for blogging purposes, we'll use his "given" name, Jeremy. Since I do love a good, organized list, i will speak about the things i love about Jeremy in list-form. Here goes...

    Have you seen him? he's adorable!
  • He loves my Flossie Jayne (ok love is a strong word, he tolerates her, which is enough for me)!
  • Because of him, I've learned that wheat pasta isn't all that bad. I actually prefer it.
  • He eats what I cook. Even when it's ugly as sin. Or falls apart. Or it's chicken pot-pie.
  • He tells me what I'm doing wrong when i cook, so I won't get bitchy the next time i try to make it.
  • He drinks wine with me.
  • He occasionally brings me wine.
  • He likes Moscato wine (wine is very important to me, if you haven't noticed).
  • He will watch movies like 27 Dresses, Baby Mama, and the Lake House with me...every now and then, all the while, telling me they are predictable and girlie...
  • He's absolutely hilarious.
  • He let's me complain and vent all I want to, even when i'm being a big ole baby or a big ole bitch.
  • He doesn't just tell me what I want to hear, but at the same time doesn't make me feel like things are "all my fault".
  • He makes fun of me in the nicest ways.



This is only scratching the surface of his fabulousness. I thought it would be nice to share with the blog-world how special he is on J-day :)




I hope you all have a fabulous weekend...I'm off to Sturgis for the Bike Rally and some good ole' family fun!

PS. i realize this post has no consistency as far as spacing...but i give up. blogger is complicated somtetimes. or maybe it's me...whatev, it's friday. i'm out :)

No comments: