Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

D is for...



So, I think I have blogger's block. It's a little too early in my blogging career to be blocked...but, alas, i am. Plus, I don't think D is a very interesting letter. All i can think of to write about on that subject is the wonderful Shipley's donut that i am eating at this very minute. Thanks to the boss-lady for bringing them, since i only ate cereal for breakfast, and the hunger pains were starting to kick in!! OH how i love donuts...especially Shipley's...they are ALMOST as good as Krispy Kreme.....notice i said ALMOST....nothing beats those HOT NOW delights.


Last night was a very relaxing evening, and was MUCH deserved after a crappy, crappy day (minus the FABULOUS sushi lunch i shared with wick, holley & wilson). I made a cheapie pizza for dinner and ate ice cream afterwards. There was ZERO quality television to watch, so i read a good southern book, then got in bed and watched Reba DVD's. I just love Barbra Jean! I'm pretty pumped about the Olympics starting this week....i love gymnastics!!

No comments: