Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Letter F




F is for my fabulous weekend! I love weekends of any kind....but this one was pretty relaxing. Friday night i spent with my mom, sister and the babies. It was wonderful, of course. I love any time i get to spend with them. Saturday I got my hair colored and it's Fabulous :) After my morning in the salon, i went antiquing with my mom and she bought me an old trunk. it is a wonderful addition to my living room and i absolutely L-O-V-E it! Saturday night, i had a wonderful evening with Wick: dinner at Abner's, while watching the Olympics, of course, and then on to Movie Gallery. Listen to how sweet this man is: he watched 27 Dresses with me. I know, how Fabulous! We drank wine and had a good ole time...and of course, Sunday was spent being lazy..my signature Sunday activity.


F is also for FOOTBALL. After hanging out with Wick on Saturday, I caught football fever from him, i do believe. It's so cute to see him so excited about football season...and after catching some of the games last season...I'm definitely more of a football fan than i have ever been. I can't wait to go to some of the games this season. Here's a collage from the Liberty Bowl from last Football season...what a fun weekend this was! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I am not really a fan of Monday's tho....

No comments: