Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

N is for Nana


Not MY Nana of course, but Taylee & Braylon's Nana, which happens to be my mama! her given name is Nina, which makes her PERFECT for "N Day"! If you DON'T know Nana, let me tell you how much you are missing out on! This lady is CRAZY..and WONDERFUL...and SO MUCH FUN. I feel so blessed to be able to call her my mother. She keeps her family number 1, and is a wonderful grandmother as well! She's also funny....the other day on the way back from Tupelo, she asked Lindsay and I if we'd ever seen Elvis in concert. Apparently she forgot how old we were...or young, rather. Turns out, she meant via DVD or video..but it's funnier to think that she thinks we're that old! Wonder how old that would make HER? Anyways...this letter is for my mama who i love with my whole heart!

1 comment:

Melanie Lott said...

Seriously....Beana is a nut.