Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

A fun survey...because I need a break...

A. Attached or single? Unfortunately unattached.
B. Best friend? Carrie Anne, my Lennie, Wick, Melanie, Laura Sue, Cat, Holley, Bobby...the list goes on....
C. Cake or pie? I LOVE CAKE (ok really i just love icing...but this wasn't a choice...)
D. Day of choice? Saturdays...pretty, sunny Saturdays with fun plans :) 
E. Essential items? Lip Gloss.
F. Favorite color? Pink...i'm such a cliche girly girl.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING GUMMY.
H. Hometown? Starkville, MS.
I. Favorite indulgence? Cake (icing). 
J. January or July? Umm...they are both pretty unspectacular and complete extremes on the weather spectrum....so i'm going to say September :) 
K. Kids? Have you met me?? I ADORE kids! and can't WAIT to have my own...not like tomorrow or anything...but eventually. ok..i like kids. :) 
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love. Family. Friends. Laughter.
M. Marriage date? I have no idea...but i'm betting it will be in the month of December, if i have anything to say about it!.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, love, love, LOVE her! 
O. Oranges or apples? Fuji Apples :) 
P. Phobias? Postal workers. Post office. Anything postal. 
Q. Quotes? I have lots of favorite quotes...
R. Reasons to smile? 2 reasons: Taylee & Braylon! 
S. Season of choice? I like all seasons....but i LOVE winter because its Christmas! 
T. Tag 5 people. I don't know how to tag. 
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate concentrated laundry detergent. Can't stand it. I'm all about saving the earth....but I dont think the Laundry detergent is harming mother earth. i hate it. 
V. Vegetable? Lroccoli & corn..and spinach. is this a veggie? well, i like it, whatever it is. 
W. Worst habit? Worrying.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? No thank you. 
Y. Your favorite foods? Mexican, Italian, japanese, salads. 
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: