Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Picture Page is Picture Page



So, I've finally got some pictures to post! Enjoy these (few) pictures of our fun weekend at the Sturgis Bike Rally! 




I am apparently not good at putting multiple pictures on one blog entry..and i'm really not sure why the picture of Angela and I is larger than life...but I dont really feel like getting angry at technology right now. I am not technologically saavy and i proved that to myself last night as I deleted 80% of the numbers from my SIM card. How, you ask? I have no idea. So..It's friday...I don't really have any plans. I'm going to clean my house tonight...kinda want to go out and be social...kinda feel like just being alone. Ever have times like that? it's like..I hate being alone..but feel like it's what i need right now. Lots of stuff swimming around in my little head..and my little heart. I am anticipating a mini-vacation to savannah in 3 weeks...and i can't wait to get away. It's long overdue. Have a wonderful, safe weekend!

-E

No comments: