Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday...

Happy Monday, peeps! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend...it certainly was a beautiful one! Friday night I spent my evening cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning. I dusted EVERY piece of furniture in my house, mopped every walking surface, vacuumed out my couch, my windowsills...everything is spic & span! Afterwards, I treated myself to a Christy's hamburger (if you live in the area, you know how yummy Christy's is!) and watched Sex and the City..only for the 18th time since i received it..and took a long bath. It was a nice relaxing evening. Saturday, I woke to a beautiful day! After a late breakfast, I got ready for my afternoon of shopping around town with my Mommye. We hit all the newest "vintage" furniture places (AKA dumps) as well as Aspen Bay & DoDad's..if you've NOT been to DoDad's, GO ASAP! it's heavenly! and so very cheap. I got quite a few new pieces of jewelry for under 20 bucks! After a lunch at McAlister's Deli, I decided that I wanted to become a Library Citizen. I haven't had a library card since I was in elementary school....so i got my very own card..and checked out 2 books :) now, if only i can remember to take them back! Saturday night i went to my parents house and visited with the babies and had a fun taco dinner :) My friend Laura, who i'm going to visit in Savannah in 18 days called me saturday and informed me that it just so happens that the weekend i'll be visiting, is the Wag-O-Ween downtown. Business participate and you dress your pupstar up and they give them treats & water and what not. So...Flossie Jayne will be going on vacation with me...dressed as....
none other than a fairy princess! 
She is so very excited about her vacation, and seeing her cousins Gracie & Greddy, who will be a devil and a lobster, respectively. Pictures to come as soon as i return! 
Having dinner with the Wick tonight...grilling out kabobs! so very excited about that.
Must get back to work now..it's been a busy Monday and i've been solving the problems of the world! :) peace out.

-E

No comments: