Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I heart shoes.

So today started off very rocky-like for me. I had the perfect outfit planned...did it look like i anticipated? no, of course not. i took the time to really fix my hair...did it look like i anticipated? no, of course not. Nevertheless, i made the best of it. After a hectic, not so fun morning at work, i treated myself to a salad at Zaxby's and met Holley for some after lunch shopping. I purchased a pair of orange heels (VERY essential for fall!) and a couple of unmentionables (i.e undergarments). The orange heels are really for the next Business After Hours..which is at the Veranda, and is the Black & Orange Ball. BAH gives away door prizes each month..and apparently the prizes are REALLY good at the black & orange ball (read: trips) but you can't claim a prize unless you are wearing actual black & orange. So i used this "business requirement" as an excuse to purchase shoes! Pretty clever, if I do say so myself. 
So tomorrow I'm working only a half day...then I'm off to the Delta for a family reunion. Unfortunately, the other half of my heart will be left behind...of course, I mean Flossie Jayne. She is being kept by Holley and Wilson..and I know they will take WONDERFUL care of my angel face...but her mommy will really miss her. We don't spend much time apart....So i'll be really happy to see her on Sunday evening. Then, her Halloween costume will be here Monday...So i'm excited about seeing her in it...did I mention that her BIRTHDAY is saturday?? She'll be 2 years old! 
Countdown to vacation: 15 days.

-e

No comments: