Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 Day Til Vacation!

Hello, Blogland! It's been a while since we've chatted...and, well, it's not because I have been busy. I haven't really done much of anything productive this week. Been catching up on some much needed rest...since i AM going on a mini-vacation this weekend! My first stop after I leave Starkville on Thursday evening will be in Auburn, AL...actually, it's Notasulga...but we'll just stick with Auburn..I'm going to spend the night with Carrie & Bobby and spend a little time with them. I've never seen their house, so I'm really excited about seeing their home and the town they live in! EARLY..and i do mean early..Friday morning, I'll get up and get ready for a LOOOONG day...First stop is Columbus, GA to see Sam & her Lucas for breakfast..It's been AT LEAST 2 years since I've seen Sam, so i'm really excited about catching up with her. Then, it's on to Savannah, where I'll have lunch with Cat & Lisa, the girls I worked with at J.L Herring, at Kyoto! :) after lunch, i'll visit Ryan, and have coffee with Laura..then meet up with Cat & Will & Aiden for some JALAPENO's! Saturday & Sunday are tentatively planned..but nothing is for sure in concrete..so i'll fill you in when i get back..i know ya'll are just DYING to know! AND, bonus!! i'll have pictures! :)  So stay tuned! 

-E

No comments: