Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

YAYYYYYYYYY

OK I am excited about a LOT of different things in this post, 1 of them being that I only have 1 letter left and I will have completed the ABC Game! YAY for me! :) The next things that I am excited about may lead you to be lieve that I am a bit TV-obsessed. No worries, I'm not....well...maybe with these PARTICULAR programs ;).
OK Tonight is PREMIERE THURSDAY! What does that mean? That mean's THE RETURN OF GREY'S ANATOMY :) who's excited? Come on, who's with me on this one?? 


I'm so ready for my appointment with Dr. McDreamy! I can't wait to see how this season plays out. I'll be watching the blessed event with my Mama at her house...she's making a fabulous Mexican salad (and it's OH-SO-EASY) and my sister and the precious babies will be coming for a visit as well; however, my mom says the babies must leave by 8 so she can focus on Grey's. 
Also premiering tonight is The Office. Now, I am not a DIEHARD office fan....i know, i know, it is fabulous..but it DOES tend to interfere with my Grey's Anatomy viewing...and i AM a diehard GA fan. But, nevertheless, I will flip back and forth and devote my commercial time from GA to The Office. They are some funny peeps there at Dunder Mifflin. :) 
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! I couldn't be happier! Even though it's the end of my birthweek, it's the beginning of my BIRTHWEEKEND. I'll kick off by having dinner with Cindy & Lesli tomorrow night...they are grilling for me...and we're going to watch SEX AND THE CITY! Another program of which I am a DIEHARD fan. I can't believe I've waited this long to see the movie...I AM PUMPED! 

Have a wonderful evening! 

-E


No comments: