Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHERE does the time go?

WOW! So it's been a week since I've blogged! I decided I'd change things up a bit...I'm still learning about all this blogger stuff...so needless to say, it took me a while to change my layout...and I'm still waiting on a cute boy to show me how to put a picture on my header. When it comes to all this technological stuff, I'm not very saavy. 
Lots has been going on in my little world, most of which I am not really in the mood to blog about right now. Those of you who know me best know what's up, and when things settle down a bit, I'll share with my fellow bloggers. This past weekend was Bulldog Bash (which I opted NOT to attend) and we played Auburn at home. We lost by 1 single point...3-2, weird football score, I know. I tailgated with Cindy, Lesli & their crew.  I had a fabulous time, pictures to come as soon as I receive them. I know I say that about every event that I blog about..."Pictures to come soon". But it's true! At this moment, I depend on others for picture posting capabilities...perhaps I should ask for a camera for Christmas. That sounds like a good idea..although, I would really like a home computer as well. Not a laptop, an old fashioned (but new speedy) desktop computer. 
Speaking of gifts, I'll be 27 in a little over a week. The past month, i have had ZERO amount of excitement for my birthday. As the day approaches, I'm getting a little more excited. I've decided that my celebration with friends will be somewhere, sometime on Saturday. Sunday, the actual birthday, I'll be grilling pizzas with my parents and Wick and having yummy birthday cake :). I'm glad Wick isn't going to LSU...although I know he wanted to go. I'm glad he'll be here to celebrate my birthday with me again this year. 
I only have 3 more letters in the ABC game! WoW. i must say..it's taken me a lot longer than i expected it to. Anyways...Let me know what you think of my new ("girly") layout...i think i'll keep it around for a while :) 

-E

No comments: