Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have NOTHING for X.

So i'm just going to write about what's been goin on with me since i last blogged! Well, this week is my BIRTHWEEK, official birthday is Sunday, 9.28. This past weekend was a pretty good one...Went to dinner & a movie with Wick on Friday...we saw Burn After Reading...i was totally expecting a thriller...IT WAS HILARIOUS. i really enjoyed it. Saturday, after some shopping with Holley, I loaded up FJ and we headed out to her farm in Sturgis for some drinking and playing with her dogs, and, OF COURSE, wilson grilled some FABULOUS ribs. FJ and i crashed on their couch saturday night, and went home and I cleaned my ENTIRE apartment on Sunday. FJ slept all day, as she was exhausted from her playdate with Buddha & Samson :) This week is going by pretty quickly. Today i have a lunch date with my sister...and OF COURSE that means we will go to the Mi Ha and split combo fajitas :) we haven't done that in a while, so i'm pretty excited about that. I got some new pieces to add to my wardrobe this weekend, so i've looked super cute BOTH days this week, so that's a plus. I have no plans for this evening...probably finishing my fabulous book i'm reading. Tomorrow night i hope to see the Wick..and Thursday i have a dinner/Grey's Anatomy premiere date with my Mama!! I can't wait for the new season! Friday night I'll be baking a cake with Holley for our partay on saturday...and then celebrating my birthday with my most special peeps for the rest of the weekend!

-E

1 comment:

Melanie Lott said...

Ahem, some of your most special peeps won't be in attendance.