Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

V


"V" is for VULNERABLE. This is my current mood of the day. I feel that everything in my life is in a vulnerable state right now. Perhaps i'm not using the right word..but just bear with me. I have an unsettled feeling in my gut...and i feel there are so many things left unsaid in so many situations in my life at this point. I have so many questions...many that I'm afraid to ask. But the feeling of having so much left unanswered is not fun. I have so many conflicting feelings in my heart at this very moment. I feel a lot of love. I feel a lot of anger. And, I feel a lot of hurt. I want to just make everything right...but it's not my job. I can't fix everything. And it's hard for me to realize that. I like fixing things. I like it when everyone's happy and no one is hurting. But I guess this is how we grow, eh? Even if it's me who's doing the hurting. 
Anyways...that's my thought for the day. No worries, I'm not depressed or anything like that. I just have a lot going on in my lil head. It's all good.  :) thanks for listening. 

-E

1 comment:

Melanie Lott said...

I'm trying to be patient. :)