Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lots to talk about on this Thursday!

So, I've abandoned my blog this week, except for my nod to Christmas on Monday. Sorry, readers! It's been a busy week for me...and one that has lacked sleep! Tuesday, I left work at 5 PM and headed to the delta to watch Kevin bowl. After bowling, we headed to my aunt & uncle's house for a quick visit. The visit turned into planning a birthday party for my mama for the weekend, which i am so pumped about! We finally made it to bed around midnight...only to get up at 5:30 AM the next morning. If you know me, you know i NEVER get up that early...and if I do, I'm pretty grumpy. It was POURING, so my drive back to Starkville was slow, to say the least. I arrived at work at around 9:30, without going to see sweet Braylon in the hospital, which was my original plan. He had his tubes done and all went well, and he's doing great. Here is a picture from my mid-week Delta visit, even though I look dead....

In other news, this weekend is my Mama's birthday, as I mentioned above. Friday, I will be  babysitting the 2 cutest kids in the ENTIRE WORLD ( duh, taylee & braylon) while my sister and Dallas attend a rehearsal dinner (at Barnhill's....????? wtf.) and then have a few drinks with Angela, who will be in town. I am excited to spend some QT with those sweet babies. Saturday morning, Kevin will be arriving for a visit...with my Aunt Tina, who is coming for the day to celebrate my mom's birthday with her. Saturday night will be spent at my parent's home with the ENTIRE family (mom, dad, me, kevin, lindsay, dallas, taylee & braylon, and aunt tina) celebrating Beana's birth. Lindsay and I have taken it upon ourselves to plan a little partay for our mom, who ALWAYS plans and does for us. We are going to grill chicken kabobs and sausage, and get a cake..and perhaps Aunt Tina will bring a spinach dip ( :) ). Saturday evening, kevin & i will return tina to her sweet hubby at their deer camp..and then SLEEP LATE on sunday. I have a wedding to attend on Sunday afternoon, and kevin will be my date :) i have no idea what i am going to wear...ugh!!! 
I slept ULTRA late today..like almost til 8:00. Luckily my sweet mama called me to say good morning and i shot out of bed, and i dont think i was overly friendly to her on the phone! Sorry, Mama!! :) I'm FINALLY waking up....but it's going to be a long day, i can feel it. 
So..i'm FINALLY posting pictures that were promised from my Savannah trip! i know, i know it only took 2 weeks to get them! It's just a few of me and my "nephew" Aiden :) it was my first time to meet him, and let's face it, he loves me. I'm quite a fan of his too :) we had a fabulous time shopping and playing...he told me when i left that when i come back, i CANNOT be sick! :)
 

No comments: