Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

happy friday, ya'll!

is it me, or has it been a really, really long week? perhaps it just felt long because last week was only 3 days..who knows? whatever the reason is, i'm just glad it's friday..and better than that, it's PAYCHECK friday! wahooo! 
so this morning, i decided since i was already up a little earlier, i'd curl my hair (picture carried bradshaw, circa SATC season 4, after breakup with aiden..her hair is short & loosely curly & fabulous)...i do this every now and then..sometimes it looks oh-so-cute and sometimes it just doesn't. well when i left my house in my cute lil blazer & pink collar shirt, i felt SUPER ultra cute. now, 3 hours later, i do not so much. something has happened to my precious curls...and alas, my hair is in a ponytail now. boo. what sucks even more is that i'm heading directly to cleveland after work, and taking 30 minutes to stop off at home and fix my hair is not an option :(. my fallen curls have crushed my day. 
but at any rate, i'm headed to the delta tonight. hanging out with family tonight i think. tomorrow, kevin has to work :( but i will find something to get into, i am sure! tomorrow night, i think we are heading to a christmas party at crawdad's...i'm looking forward to dressing up, hearing a band and having a fun time with kevin! 
oh..and...i can't wear my earrings when my hair is in a ponytail. they are much too large. today sucks.

-e

No comments: