Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a fun survey...because i know ya'll don't already know ENOUGH about me!

Two names you go by: 1. Em  2. Emmye
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Red shiney heels   2. Black & White houndstooth jumper
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: 1. trust  2. romance
Two of your favorite things to do: 1. be in the Delta with my love  2. eat sushi with my Lennye
Two things you want really badly at the moment: 1. a new car  2. something silver & square :)
Two things I did last night: 1. slept (i was home sick and taking Lortab)  2. ate some rice
Two things you ate today: 1. corn flakes  2. red beans & rice
Two people you last talked to on the phone: 1. Kevin  2. Mama
Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. watching Grey's Anatomy   2. Helping decorate my parents house for Christmas! 
Two longest car rides: 1. to Sarasota, FL for a wedding...somehow a 9 hour trip turned into like 15   2. any drive i've made back & forth from Savannah, GA
Two favorite holidays: 1. Christmas EVE  2. Christmas DAY
Two favorite beverages: 1. Sweet Tea  2. Coffee with lots of creamer & Splenda
Two things about me you may not have known: hmm..this is tough.....1. i really hate Valentine's Day...but really really want roses on said day, because i've never gotten them on Valentine's Day.   2. i was 18 years old before i was ever really kissed.
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Inside Sales Rep @ Dux D'Lux   2. YMCA Summer Camp Director
Two places I have lived in the U.S.: 1. Starkville, MS   2. Savannah, GA
Two of my favorite foods: 1. SUSHI  2. Seafood (particularly, crab legs, lobster & shrimp!)

No comments: